READ. DISCOVER. SHARE.
Dating back to the 1960’s The Potomac School Book Fair is one of our oldest and most treasured traditions.
The tradition and goals of our Book Fair remain the same: Grow our love of reading – Enjoy our community – Support our libraries.
The Book Fair logo represents these goals, embraces the entire Potomac community and supports the ongoing importance we place on books and reading.
This tradition continues to grow because:
- We all participate. Whether donating, sorting, selling during book fair week – there is something for everyone.
- We catch up with old and meet new Potomac families. This is one tradition where families from all divisions come together and roll up their sleeves to ensure a successful and fun event.
- Everyone loves a good treasure hunt. With 20,000+ gently used books it really is fun to browse through great books – find a few you were looking for and a few that found you!
Detailed Book Fair schedule:
Monday, November 12
- 8:30 am-3:00 pm: Open to Potomac students for classroom visits and their parents
- 8:30 am - 3:00 pm: Open to Potomac students for classroom visits and their parents
- 3:00 - 7:30 pm: Book Fair open to full Potomac community
- 6:00 - 7:30 pm: Book Fair Reception
- 8:30 am - 3:00 pm: Book Fair open to full Potomac community
- 12:00 noon – 3:00 pm: Open to external community
- 7:30 am - 8:30 am: Bag Day - open to faculty and staff
- 8:30 am - 12:00 pm: Bag Day - open to entire Potomac Community
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm: Bag Day - open to everyone
Book Fair Chairs
If you have any questions please contact the 2018 Book Fair Chairs:
Book Fair November 2018
Book Drive: November 5-9
Book Fair: November 12-15
Please note that we will only be accepting and selling children's books and adult fiction.
The Alumni Governing Council invites Alumni, Parents of Alumni, Parents, Grandparents & Former Faculty to the Potomac School Annual Book Fair. Spend an evening browsing through books and listening to music from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm on November 13. Light fare will be served.