- Do you offer transportation?
- What is the difference between a Neighborhood Bus Route and a Shuttle?
- Is there a charge for Bus Service?
- Is Bus Service available for August Academics?
- May I change my Bus Service on a daily basis?
- If my child is entering PK or Kindergarten, may I drop him or her off on campus?
- Do you have Bus Service near metro stations?
- What if I'm late in the morning?
Yes. Our free summer Bus Service includes Neighborhood Bus routes and Shuttle stops in Maryland, DC and Northern Virginia. Because of Fairfax County traffic restriction, all children entering first grade and higher are required to use our free Bus Service. EXCEPTION: Bus is optional for campers who are entering PK or KG; they may be driven to campus, and their siblings may ride with them.
Please note that Bus Service is not available for Before Care or After Care, at mid-day (noon arrival or noon dismissal for half-day camps) or for August Academic programs.
Bus Service is complimentary! There is no additional charge because all campers must use our bus system. It is optional for campers entering PK or Kindergarten and their siblings riding with them. The Potomac School and the Evermay Community are working together to reduce traffic on neighborhood streets and in nearby intersections during peak travel time. The Bus Service helps us reach this common goal.