pRIORITY REGISTRATION OPENS JAN. 24
GENERAL REGISTRATION OPENS jAN. 31
- Before You Begin
- Registration Instructions
- After You Register
- Pay Your Final Balance
- Physical Exam/Immunization Record
- Medication Form
Registration is online only. We hope you find the process easy to follow. If you're a returning camp family, during registration please be sure to update email, phone numbers and addresses that may have changed since your last registration. Because we email camp information prior to and during camp, list the parent who will be the primary contact as "Parent One".
Payment information: Non-refundable registration fees and deposits are due at the time of registration; accepted forms of payment for registration are VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. After registration, you may also pay your balance due by personal check. Final payment is due by April 16, and you may log in to your account at any time to make a payment; After April 16, unpaid balances will be charged to the credit card on file. Please Note: After March 15, payment in full is due at the time of registration.
Non-refundable registration fees and deposits:
$80 registration fee - per three-week session/camp
$40 registration fee - per one-week session/camp
$100 deposit - per session/camp; changes to sessions/camps may be made without charge if the total number stays the same or increases.
Click here to see the refund policy.
To facilitate registration, please gather the following information that you will be asked to provide:
- Names and phone numbers for two emergency contacts (other than parents).
- Name and phone number of child's physician.
- Description of any allergies or medical conditions affecting your child.
- Arrival and departure method, including neighborhood route number or shuttle bus name. For a complete list of bus routes and information, click here.
All campers first grade and above must take the bus; it is optional for kindergarten and younger (siblings may ride with younger campers; there is no bus service at mid-day or for Before Care and After Care).
- Discovery Campers only: activity choices and alternate choices are required; you may refer to the Discovery Camp page by clicking here. If choosing Robotics, please list that choice twice as this activity requires two blocks.
- Credit card information to pay registration fee(s) and deposit(s). VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted. Important: You must click "Submit application" or your application will not be transmitted and your space in camp will not be reserved.
Camper registrations for Summer@Potomac must be completed and submitted online. If you are registering for the first time, you will need to create an account with a username and password. All families should list the person who will be the main point of contact as "Parent One". Be sure to read "Before You Begin" as it explains the information you will need to provide during registration. If you have more than one child, you will need to complete a separate registration for each child; the family information will auto-populate on additional registrations.
You may log back in at another time to complete unfinished registrations as your information will be saved. Admission into all programs is on a first-come, first-served basis; your place in the queue is determined by the time that you actually complete the registration by clicking on "Submit application".
In the payment area, enter your credit card information (VISA, MasterCard, Discovery or American Express) and click "Submit application". The registration will not be transmitted to us if you do not complete this step. You will receive a confirmation; if the requested program is full at the time you submit your registration, you will be notified that your child will be placed on the waiting list. If a space becomes available, and you confirm that you still want to enroll your child in that program, the registration fee and deposit become non-refundable. If you do not want to have your child placed on the waiting list, contact Summer@Potomac and the registration fee and deposit will be refunded.
Click here to complete our online registration.
After you submit your online application, you will receive an email confirmation that the application was transmitted to us. We then email a summary and statement, usually within 10 days after the application was submitted. When you receive the emailed summary and statement:
- Verify that all the camps, dates and services, as well as the permissions and agreements listed are correct. Contact Summer@Potomac if you wish to make changes or additions.
- Payment in full is due by April 16, and you may make a payment at any time. To pay online, log on to your account and choose "View My Registrations", then "New Payment". Please use care when entering credit card numbers as incorrect information will cause your payment to be declined. After registration, you may also mail a personal check.
Requests for tuition refunds must be received on or before May 1. (Registration fees and deposits for dropped camps are nonrefundable.) After May 1, no tuition is refunded. There are no refunds for absences.
1301 Potomac School Rd
McLean VA 22101
Payment in full is due no later than April 16, 2018, and unpaid balances will be charged to the credit card on file. You may make your payment online at any time and we accept VISA, Master Card, Discover and American Express; you may also mail a personal check but be sure to allow enough time so that it will reach us before April 16th. If payment deadlines are not met, unpaid space will be released to the waiting list.
Registrations after March 15 require payment in full at the time of registration.
Each year all campers (including returning campers) must provide a copy of a doctor's physical/immunization report before attending camp. For children age 5 and younger, the physical exam must have been within the past 12 months; for all other ages, a copy of the most recent report is sufficient. We accept the Virginia School Entrance Health Form (click to print) or parents may complete and attach page 1 of the Virginia form to a doctor's, school, or state form. Forms are due by June 1.
If your child requires medication during the camp day, please complete the Medication Form and give it to the camp nurse along with the medication. Medication must be in the original packaging with the child's name and the prescriber's instructions. Medication for camps June 18 - July 13 may be given to the nurse during the week of June 18th; medication for camps July 16 - August 3 may be given to the nurse during the week of July 9th.
To print the Medication Authorization Form, click here.