Upper School Summer Reading 2019
The 2019 summer reading assignments are now available. The reading assignments for English and history courses are required, as are the theater assignments for students enrolled in the Performing Arts Concentration. The library reading lists are meant as resources for interesting reading beyond what is required.
Each student's confirmed course list for the 2019-20 school year will be available in the Parent Portal section of CampusNET by mid-summer. You will receive an email once the course lists are posted.
You will need this confirmed course list to determine what textbooks are required for your child's courses. Upper School students may purchase their books online using MBS Direct. A link to MBS is available from our School Store website.
- Grade 9 history summer reading
- Grade 10 history summer reading
- Grade 11 history summer reading (US History and AP US History)
- AP Comparative Government and Politics
- AP United States Government and Politics
- AP Microeconomics (no summer reading)
Senior History Electives
(Books and assignments will be available in mid July.)
- Grade 9 English summer reading (English 9 & English 9: Exposition & Literature)
- Grade 10 English summer reading (English 10 & English 10: Exposition & Literature)
- Grade 11 English summer reading (English 11, English 11: Exposition & Literature, and AP English)
Senior English Electives
(Books and assignments will be available by mid July.)