College Visits Calendar
- These visits are informational; they are not interviews.
- Please sign-up for visits through your Naviance account.
- You should not miss class for a college visit. However, if you think it ESSENTIAL to get information, you may make a request to miss class a day in advance. YOUR TEACHERS MAY CHOOSE NOT TO EXCUSE YOU.
- While you must be frugal and selective about missing class to attend a session, you can still stop by for a few minutes and say hello to the representative and then go back to class. You can also leave a note for a representative welcoming him or her to the school and saying that you will be in touch if you have questions. Leaving a note or saying hello will also re-demonstrate your interest in that school.
- If you think you might apply to a school or want to make that decision, the info session may help you. If you KNOW you’re applying early, the session will not be of much use.
- College reps have hectic schedules, and they may be late for a visit. Please be patient if this happens.
- If you see a lost visitor, he or she may be a college rep. Please ask if you can help, and direct the person to the college counseling office if that’s what he or she is looking for.