Our 90-Acre Campus
Indoors and out, Potomac’s campus hums with activity and the
joy of learning. Our facilities are designed to support a rich curriculum and meet
the needs of learners of every age.
- attractive, well-appointed classrooms, common spaces, and study areas
- high-tech science and computer labs
- three libraries
- art and photography studios
- a performing arts center, with practice and rehearsal rooms and a 470-seat auditorium
- three gymnasiums
- grass playing fields, a turf field with running track, tennis courts, and an outdoor pool
- several playgrounds
All of these amenities are nestled on Potomac’s beautiful 90-acre campus, whose woods, ponds, streams, and gardens serve as an extended classroom, providing opportunities for outdoor learning and an emphasis on environmental stewardship.
- What information will I receive from Google Classroom
- How do I access Google Classroom?
- What if I want to change my email settings for Google Classroom emails?
- What if I do not receive the email from Google Classroom?
- Can I email the teacher directly?
Teachers will post assignments with due dates on Google Classroom. If you elect to receive parent summaries, you will be able to see the assignment name and due date. Teachers may also post resources on Google Classroom. While you can not access them through the email summaries, you can certainly sit down with your child and review them together after your student logs into Google Classroom.
As a parent you do not have direct access to Google Classroom. You can decide to receive email summaries of work posted on Google Classroom. This information is helpful to support students with due dates or converse about the work and learning in the classroom.
After IS Parent Night, you will receive an email from Google Classroom asking if you wish to receive email summaries on a weekly or daily basis. If you do not wish to receive email summaries, simply delete the email. If you wish for the email summaries, select daily or weekly. You can always change the frequency.