Diversity Hiring Fair
The Potomac School, East Ed, and Association of Independent Schools of Greater Washington (AISGW) is proud to host its ninth annual Diversity Hiring Fair to support employee diversity in the independent school sector. We look forward to hosting our virtual hiring fair on Saturday, February 6, 2021.
This hiring fair is an opportunity to meet with over 25 independent schools and over 150 candidates in the DMV area. Everyone is welcome to attend the fair. Registration is free for all candidates.
Panel Presenters for 2021 Diversity Hiring Fair
- Amy M. McNamer, Executive Director at AISGW
- David Grant, Director of Student Diversity Recruitment and Retentions, The Potomac School
- Julie Wong, Grade 11 Dean & Upper School Mathematics Teacher, The Potomac School
- Leroy Nesbitt, Executive Director, Black Student Fund
- Michael L. Davis, Trustee & Parent, The Potomac School
- Randolph Carter, Associate Director, East Ed
The Diversity Hiring fair is open to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or other statuses protected by applicable laws. The Potomac School, East Ed and AISGW strictly prohibit all forms of unlawful discrimination, including discrimination in hiring.
LIST OF Schools ATTENDING THE 2021 Diversity Hiring Fair
Please click on the school name to access the school's open positions
- Alexandria Country Day School - Alexandria, VA
- Beauvoir, the National Cathedral Elementary School - Washington, DC
- Bullis School - Potomac, MD
- Commonwealth Academy - Alexandria, VA
- Congressional School - Falls Church, VA
- Eastern Menomite School - Harrisonburg, VA
- Episcopal High School - Alexandria, VA
- Field School of Charlottesville - Charlottesville, VA
- Flint Hill School - Oakton, VA
- Foxcroft School - Middleburg, VA
- Fuqua School - Farmville, VA
- Georgetown Day School - Washington, DC
- Georgetown Preparatory School - North Bethesda, MD
- Gilman School - Baltimore, MD
- Gonzaga College High School - Washington, DC
- Green Hedges School - Vienna, VA
- Holton-Arms School - Bethesda, MD
- Landon School - Bethesda, MD
- Loudoun Country Day School - Leesburg, VA
- McDonogh School - Owings Mill, MD
- Miller School of Albermarle - Charlottesville, VA
- National Cathedral School - Washington, DC
- North Cross School - Roanoke, VA
- Our Lady of Good Counsel High School - Olney, MD
- Sandy Springs Friends School - Sandy Spring, MD
- Sidwell Friends School - Bethesda, MD (Lower School) Washington, DC (Middle and Upper School)
- Stone Ridge School of Sacred Heart - Bethesda, MD
- St. Patrick's Episcopal Day School - Washington, DC
- St. Stephen's and St. Agnes School - Alexandria, VA
- Stuart Hall School - Staunton, VA
- The Covenant School - Charlottesville, VA
- The Lab School of Washington - Washington, DC
- The Langley School - McLean, VA
- The Potomac School - McLean, VA
- The Steward School - Richmond, VA
- Washington Episcopal School - Bethesda, MD
- School registration is complete once the registration fee is processed.
- For a full refund, all cancellation requests must be received in writing before January 18, 2020.
- All cancellation requests received in writing between January 18, 2020 and January 29, 2020 will receive a 50% refund of the total registration cost.
- No refunds will be issued for a cancellation received after January 29, 2020.
- No refunds will be issued to the schools that are a NO SHOW for the event.
Please reach out to Shveta Khullar (firstname.lastname@example.org or (703)-749-6380) to request a cancellation or if you have any questions about cancellation.
Registration for candidates is open at this time. Please click on the link below to register for our virtual hiring fair.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 11:00 am-12:00 pm Panel Discussion/Q&A
- 12:00-2:00 pm: Virtual Career Fair
- 2:15-3:15 pm: One-on-One Virtual Interviews
*Schools will have an opportunity to schedule interviews in advance.
The Potomac School is committed to respecting and celebrating diversity. The members of our community represent a wide variety of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, and we believe that the presence of diverse voices and viewpoints enriches the Potomac experience for everyone. This commitment is articulated in our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement.
Directions to Potomac
1301 Potomac School Road McLean, VA, 22101 - 3 miles from Washington, DC.