READ. DISCOVER. SHARE.
Dating back to the 1960’s The Potomac School Book Fair is one of our oldest and most treasured traditions.
The tradition and goals of our Book Fair remain the same: Grow our love of reading – Enjoy our community – Support our libraries.
The Book Fair logo represents these goals, embraces the entire Potomac community and supports the ongoing importance we place on books and reading.
This tradition continues to grow because:
- We all participate. Whether donating, sorting, selling during book fair week – there is something for everyone.
- We catch up with old and meet new Potomac families. This is one tradition where families from all divisions come together and roll up their sleeves to ensure a successful and fun event.
- Everyone loves a good treasure hunt. With 20,000+ gently used books it really is fun to browse through great books – find a few you were looking for and a few that found you!
Monday, November 14
- 8:30 am-3:00 pm: Open to Potomac students for classroom visits and their parents
- 8:30 am - 3:00 pm: Open to Potomac students for classroom visits and their parents
- 3:00 - 7:30 pm: Book Fair open to full Potomac community
- 6:00 - 7:30 pm: Book Fair Reception
- 8:30 am - 3:00 pm: Book Fair open to full Potomac community
- 12:00 noon – 3:00 pm: Open to external community
- 8:30 am - 1:00 pm: Bag Day - open to everyone
Book Fair November 2016
Book Drive: November 7 - 9
Book Fair: November 14-17
Book Fair Reception Night: November 15
The Alumni Governing Council invites you to the Potomac School Annual Book Fair. Spend an evening browsing through books and listening to music by our students.
Tuesday, November 15, 2016 from 6:00 to 7:30 pm in the Lower School Library; light fare will be served.