Substitute Teachers (K-8)
We are seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic substitute teachers
for grades K-8. Candidates should have at least a bachelor’s degree and experience working in a classroom environment. Please send cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com or by fax to (703) 356-4651. EOE.
Head Varsity Girls Basketball Coach
- Varsity Assistant Girls Tennis
- Head JV Field Hockey
- Assistant JV Field Hockey
- Head JV Softball
- Varsity Girls Lacrosse
JV Girls Lacrosse Assistant
- Intermediate School Tennis Coach
For girls coaching positions, please contact Cas Blanchard, girls athletic director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-749-6345.
For boys coaching positions, please contact Rob Lee, boys athletic director, at email@example.com or (703) 749-6372.
The Potomac School invites qualified school bus drivers to join our extended school family. We prefer drivers with a Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits
- Bonus incentives
- Consistent PT schedule (Hours: 6:30-8:15 AM & 3:00-4:30 PM)
- Additional runs are available for field trips, events, and each day's last trips
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Childcare cost savings - Infants and preschool aged children may ride with you
- No fueling or maintenance of buses required
- Well-behaved students
- 21+ years of age
- Drug test and background check required (paid by school)
- CDL permit
- Successful candidates will complete training and orientation and pass CDL test
SUMMER CAMP COUNSELORS
Summer@Potomac runs a variety of camps and programs each summer. We are seeking individuals at least 16 years old who enjoy working with all ages of children, have energy and enthusiasm, and meet various qualifications. Click here to find out more about our summer opportunities and to fill out a Summer@Potomac staff application.